Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Londyn's Nursery

It only took me a year to post these, but here is my sweet Londyn Kate's nursery. Enjoy!

When I found out I was having a girl I was so excited to decorate her nursery. I had no theme in mind, just one item I knew I wanted to incorporate, a gold vintage mirror from my Grandma Luke.

I found a french provincial style dresser on craigslist & Mark turned it into a beautiful pink & gold changing table and dresser.


The mirrored tray was also a memorabilia from my Grandma. 


The wallpaper is 'Watercolor Flora' from Anthropologie and is a favorite of mine.


These bookshelves I found at Target and they hang above the glider so we can read bedtime stories in her room. The figurine is from her Nonna (a dedication gift) and her first Bible is from her Aunt Paula B. (also a dedication gift). I also have a couple of classic books she received at her baby shower, one of my favorites, Anne of Green Gables.


The lamp was a makeover from an old lamp I found in our storage.


A look at her crib area (crib by Jenny Lind and glider and bedding from Pottery Barn)




Most of the Gallery Wall pictures are from Hobby Lobby. Her shadow box holds some mementos from her birth at the hospital. 



And just for fun, some shots of her closet :)




And there you have it, little Londy's nursery.
 I so enjoyed putting it together with the help of Mark and also my family (since I was on bed rest most of the time). 
Londyn loves reading books in her chair as well as her "Ni-Night' time in her crib!
\
Thanks for reading...

Love ~ Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment